Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Tulips




I am not a great photographer, especially with my phone. I saw this beautiful tulip on middle path this weekend and it reminded me of a tulip on acid. I thought it was just beautiful. God makes beautiful things. Beth, however, needs work sometimes. Of all gumpaste flowers the tulip is one of my worst. Aside from orchids and iris which are close to impossible. The tulip SHOULD be easy. I stink at it. So today is my salute to God for being able to make such a hard flower, and make it extra super fantastic!


Now for a shot of my flower. I know................ I am no supreme being> But I try! LOL!

1 comment:

Floral Still Life said...

I think you did a wonderful job on the tulip! The tulip on the cake looks delicious. On my blog today I posted a still life image of some tulips in a glass basket. Come visit me at http://photographyhints.blogspot.com