Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Sassy cinny bun



This is the picture I awoke to this morning. It seems Sommer is feeling a bit sassy herself. (say that three times fast, sommer's sassy herself....) Anyhoo, I thought it was a cute one. We are recovering nicely from last weekend. Talking about spring and whatnot. Although, it's raining cats and dogs here. Isn't there a saying April showers..... Can't wait for those May flowers. We are planning a special surprise for you cupcake fans in May... So stay tuned!!

I really feel good abouot the way we prepared for this Easter. Next Holiday is Mother"s day. Also today I want to work on a new window theme for the front window. My self help journey is progressing rather slow. But it is progressing. Old habits are hard to kill. That sounds like the name of a horror movie about a serial killer and old nuns *shiver*. Oh my! Happy day before tax day! Beth

No comments: