Sunday, August 10, 2008

I'm back!


I'm home and just in time for the Dan Emmett festival. Since there's not a lot cakewise to do with good ole' Dan we decided to go with a pink and black theme. The stripes are sheer pink and black. I love it because you have to come close to get a good look at the cakes or you need to come inside. Great for business. We have enjoyed the festive this year. Our parttimer, Jamee, actually sang on Saturday night. She looked great and sounded great, too! Job well done Jamee! It was a nice light cake week, got a lot of consults in. And it was nice to relax a bit from my trip.
Speaking of...... Here is the link to Jen's blog. http://www.shetakesthecake.blogspot.com/ My batteries in my camera died, so no pix. I'm not a very good packer on spur of the moment trips. We did however get to make a pit stop in Niagra falls. FANTASTIC! All my love, Beth

No comments: