Saturday, August 30, 2008

brian and stewie

Fun times at the hospital..... This cake is for a nursing school graduate. His favorite show is, of course, family guy. I totally love this cake. Originally this was just Stewie taking care of Brian but I had an idea. Seeing that Family guy is one of my favorite shows also. I just love the episode where Brian owes him money. So awesome. Sounds a bit twisted when I say it out loud.
The rest of the weekend was totally exhausting. More cakes than I can count and Lots of wedding cakes. Sadly there was no time to take pictures of them all. We did a darling white and green wedding cake that we didn't get a picture of. I will call her next week to see if I can get a picture. I will post some of what we have on our flickr site. Hope everyone had a great week. Happy lobor day! www.flickr.com/photos/thepinkcupcake

No comments: