Thursday, July 10, 2008

Our vocation-vacationeer!

This is a little snappyshot of Mindee and Christine. Mindy spent the last two days job shadowing us. I know I had a ton of fun. I hope she did too! We really enjoyed our vacation-vocation experience. Can't wait to do it again. I had a blast, I got to talk a lot, always fun for me. And I had a captive listener. LOL! Also fun for me! The first da was spent wth Sommer starting at 4 with Sommer. A long day for mindee. And what would normally be a slow Tuesday was actually a bit busy. Tues was spent with me going about my day to day. We showed Mindee a few faboo tricks of our trade. And did a 3d dragon with some baby cupcakes just for fun. Because I can't seem to navigate this to add more pictures I will add another blog in a bit. We enjoyed yummy dinners at our favorite restaurants Fiesta and The VI. That was lots of fun also. Mindee fit right in although she passed on getting the cupcake logo tattooed on her cupcake. I don't know why....
So all in all a super time was had. Mindee gifted us with a beautiful piece of pottery from North Carolina With our snazzy website logo on it. ONLY THE BEST PRESENT EVER!!!!! I will try posting that too. Must get back to work making royal pansies. XOXO

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Beth,

Thanks so much for having Mindee as a Vocactioner in your shop. I hope that we can send you many, many more folks to inspire!

Tell the gang hello from the team here!
Melissa
Mentor Relations Director
VocationVacations