Saturday, July 5, 2008

attempt number 3



GEEZ! I am not the sharpest crayon in the box! This is my 3rd attempt to show you all one of todays weddings. This is the front of the cake. The MOB picked this cake out and the bride HAS NO IDEA what it is. Looks nice huh? Pretty 4 tier buttercream pretty gumpaste lilies. Very elegant.








THIS IS THE BACK!!!!!
I hope she has a sense of humor. The groom is a basketball coach. It actually came out really cool. If I do say so.
This was an awesome weekend. Low stress. A nice change. Really good cakes this week. After my big fridge purchase next week my plan is to buy a camera. Ken, our photographer, has been enjoying his life and we are not getting many pictures as I don't own a camera. I am sorry for not posting more often and posting more pictures.
Happy late 4th of July! My head is hurting from trying to figure out how to post. Enjoy the weekend! XOXO

2 comments:

cakegrl said...

Beth, you nailed it!!I hope the bride and groom love it as much as the MOB will, you produced exactly what she asked for! Brava!

cakeladiesmom said...

Sooooooooooooooo, did she like it??