Saturday, July 12, 2008

Christine

This cake was made by the fabulous Christine. I just wanted to show it off to the world. Christine is our fantastic cake decorator trainee/counterperson/admin assist. She totally rocks at shaped cakes. I can't tell you how impressed I am with her. Also, I don't know how she puts up with me because I am such a PIA person to work with. I think I have it all with her. So here is her cake......Yay Chrissy!
One wedding yesterday at the castle. And just some special occasion cakes for today.
Last night Sommer totally dominated in Guitar Hero. Our new favorite game. Only her second time playing and she was rocking out. She is so cute...She stands up and really gets into it while she's playing. It was a fun time. Will write more soon, Beth

2 comments:

Ben said...

Hey Guys! Awesome cake Christine! My dad even said it was cute and hes a bad ass preacher, so that ought to mean something.

I miss you guys a lot. Coming into work was like being on the set of a sitcom. And you guys are all so wonderfully nice. Of course, the free food was a bonus too.

Anyway, Im about done at the factory. Two more weeks and I'm moving to Columbus in search of another boring job. I'll be in Mt. Vernon two mornings a week during the fall though, so I'll pop in a lot.

Sommer, way to play Guitar Hero.

You guys rock.

peace

Ben B.

cakeladiesmom said...

Did Sommer sing too? She's an awesome singer!!
Love Sommers MOM