Sunday, November 2, 2008

Gingy


Happy late Halloween!!!! Here is a picture of Sommer, Gingy and I while we, the kids, were trick or treating. DELICIOUS! Not a whole lot of other news to report here at the cupcake. This weekend we had two weddings. And our normal amount of regular cakes. The camera is still on the fritz so I am awaiting pictures from other sources. Both were beautiful weddings. One in Butler and one at the country club. The highlight of the two was being able to work with one of our favorite people, Dan Nagy. Dan owns the Flower Basket and is one of our favorite vendors to work with. It was a beautiful Autumn day Saturday with great weather and it was a nice relaxing set up at the Mount Vernon Country Club. I don't know if I have mentioned before how beautiful it is there since they updated it. Dan did the flowers for that cake. He is a joy to work with and I enjoy watching him work and getting a chance to talk shop with him. Other news, our computer died. We brought it to ECR and the hooked us up and gave us a loaner until they could fix us up. Thanks Guys! Turns out our hard drive bit the dust. Lucky for us no valuable info was lost.
Since I have no real cakey news to report or pictures...grrrr, how about I chat about my new favorite things? Like.... YOU TUBE!!!! You have got to check out Dr. Horrible's sing along blog. AMAZING!!!! If you have about 45 minutes, and some popcorn, you are in for a treat! If I knew how to link this crazy thing I would. It's five cupcakes in my book. I have lots more favorite things but I would hate to use them all up on just one post. Stop by the shop and see me this week! Mention Dr. Horrible and I will give you a free cupcake. LOL!!! Love, B

1 comment:

cakegrl said...

I love Dr Horrible! (ok, ship me my cupcake now) LOL Cute Gingy costume too, who is inside? One of your crew? I went as a cupcake!!!