Monday, November 10, 2008

armadillo grooms cake



Hey All! This is my version of an armadillo grooms cake. When the bride and I sat down together we had an instant "steel magnolia" connection. It was pretty awesome. She would start a line and I would finish it. I told her I could "do a snake but I didn't have enough counter space." LOL! I totally crack myself up! Anyhoo, I love him and I named him Burt. Why? You ask.... I like the name Burt. So here is his dillo data. He is a red velvet cake, covered in delicious homemade fondant. His deep piercing eyes are royal covered in black piping gel. His particular stance is one of pre being hit by a car. Note the look of pure stupidity on his face. " NO!!! BURT!!!! LOOK OUT!!! ........aw dang, poor Burt. We wont show those photos. It's a family site. Stay tuned for more of our adventures........... Hope you love him too!

No comments: