Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Gordon food show

LOL! Guess what I did today!? This is me munching down at the Gordon food show today in Columbus. It was a pretty fun time. Not a lot of bakery items but I did buy a new mop bucket. WOO HOO! Pretty sad when one gets so excited at the sight of the rubbermaid booth. It was a fun day away from the shop. I was a bit nervous leaving but the girls handled everything just fine. Part of owning your own shop are the perks, like a food show. The other part would be having to spend $43 on a new mop bucket. The pink hair got me lots of attention today,lol. And we left our salesman, Randy, a pretty funny message at the message center. I hope it doesn't get him in trouble. We were in rare form after eating a lot of seafood and lots of meat. Sounds funny when I say it out loud. We saw our friends Jeanne and Stu from the Gambier Deli. And I tried a very yummy guava pastry that I think we will start to carry. So all in all, a good day. Tomorrow back to the grindstone.

No comments: